Sunday 8 January 2017

Welcome!

Welcome to my Trees and Genes blog, new for 2017, where I plan to share success stories from my family history research, and will also talk about my use of DNA testing to assist with my family history research.
 
There will be no regularity to the posts, which will be totally dependant on there being newsworthy events to report.
 
At the top of the page I have included a link to my Family History website, which recently moved to a new domain www.treesandgenes.com and a new hosting service, due to my previous provider shutting down.  In time, and with some help from my web designer daughter, I will make it prettier and add more information, but I had a deadline to get it moved, so for now it is what it is.
 
Comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment